- Select tickets
- Enter details
Toddler Takeover - Easter Specials
Tuesday 28th March
Wednesday 29th March
Thursday 30th March
Park Open between 10am until 2pm
Dedicated Timeslots for Crafts and Activities in the EWE2 Arena
During the booking process, we will ask you to pre book a dedicated 2 hour time slot for your admission to the EWE2 Arena for the egg hunt, crafts and activities. The two choices are:
10am until 12noon & 12noon until 2pm.
You may use the Ewetopia Playground and Animal Barn between the full opening hours of 10am until 2pm.
- Limited Tickets per Date - First Come First Served
- Tickets Must be Pre Booked before midnight on Sunday 25th March
Celebrate Easter at the BIG Sheep on our Toddler Takeover Days dedicated to fun with toddlers!
The BIG Sheep run a 2 week Easter Egg Hunt at the park starting on Saturday 1st April but toddlers are invited to the park to enjoy an extra special east egg hunt before the older, more boistorious kids break from from school on these special toddler days on Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th March.
Pre School Entertainment Includes:
- Meet the Easter Bunny at intervals throughout the day
- Chocolate Egg Hunt for Mini Chocolate Eggs - hundreds of eggs hidden every day
- BIG Egg to take home for each child
- Meet our Newborn Lambs
- Meet our small animals in the Animal Barn
- FREE Easter Face Painting
- Parent-Led Crafts and Activities:
- Paper Spring Flowers
- Paper Egg Hanging Wreath
- Make your own Easter Bunny Headband Ears
- Make your own Chocolate Birds Nest to take home or eat right away!
- Ewetopia Indoor Playground
Please note: The BIG Sheep shows, animals and many rides will not open. See highlights above for attractions open on these days.
Tickets MUST be pre booked for all customers including Season Ticket Members. Members can enter for FREE but must choose a date to visit as numbers will be limited per date.
|There are no items currently in your basket|