Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that the below terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between The BIG Sheep and yourself.
Branch Terms & Conditions
Open Tickets Prices
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Fair Pricing for All
Admission includes free access to all shows, attractions and play areas. Some rides will carry a nominal cost as they cannot be used by all our visits and an inclusive price would unfairly increase the entry cost.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
Unfortunately, the nature of working with animals and weather can result in changes needed to be made to the daily programme of shows and attractions and some shows and attractions need to be cancelled or closed. We cannot guarantee that all attractions will be open on your visit but will always do our best to add a substitute attraction where possible.
Discounted Tickets with John Fowler Holiday Parks
If you are purchasing discounted tickets via bit.ly/johnfowlers you are required to show proof of your stay at John Fowlers Holiday Parks. This may be an accommodation key or booking confirmation.
Monthly Billing Membership Terms and Conditions
I understand that I am signing up to an annual (12 month) agreement paid by 12 monthly instalments and that this agreement is not cancellable during that period. I understand that I am agreeing to collections being made from the account details supplied. Payments are taken out of my account every month on the same day of the month as the purchase date. I understand there will be no other alternative processing days offered. If you sign up on 31st of the month or your payment processing day falls on a sunday or bank holiday, then you will be billed on the closest possible date each month. I understand that I am signing up to an auto-renew contract and if I fail to cancel the contract 28 days prior to the expiry date (12 months from purchase) my membership will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
I understand that should the recurring payment instruction be cancelled or should I fail to make an instalment prior to completion of the 12 month period that:
(a) I will not be offered the opportunity to continue as a monthly billing annual member.
(b) All members attached to the said bank account will immediately forfeit their membership benefits including access to the parks and member discount schemes.
(c) The full outstanding balance, including any missed instalments, for the unexpired 12 month period will become immediately due for payment.
(d) I understand that it is my responsibility to keep The BIG Sheep informed of any change to my contact or bank account details, and that no refunds will be made by The BIG Sheep as a result of my not doing so.
(a) I understand that I am signing up to an auto-renew contract and if I fail to cancel the contract 28 days prior to the expiry date (12 months from purchase) my membership will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
(b) I understand that I am required to contact The BIG Sheep in writing, by email or letter, at least 28 days prior to completion of the 12 month period if I would like the opportunity to cancel the next 12 month period. If I do not contact The BIG Sheep at least 28 days prior to completion of the current term of 12 months, my membership will auto-renew for a further 12 month period. Any membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
(c) I understand that by paying the first instalment of the next 12 month period that I am then contracted as detailed in the terms above
CANCELLING YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Memberships are subject to a minimum 12 month contract. Guests wishing to cancel their memberships after the initial 12 month period can only do so within 28 days of the expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Unless notified in writing we will automatically renew your membership and continue to take payments via recurring payment. Any memberships that we auto-renewed will be subject to a further 12 month contract. See above for renewals.
- Monthly Billing Annual Members will only be granted access to The BIG Sheep on the production of a valid membership booking reference. This can be shown on a mobile device or can be printed and shown on paper.
- Membership cards are given to annual members who pay by a single one-off payment from reception.
- The BIG Sheep annual memberships or cards cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the registered person.
- The BIG Sheep may ask members to show ID on arrival.
- You must inform us of any changes to your personal details e.g., name, address, bank account details as soon as possible.
- The BIG Sheep reserve the right to amend the opening days, times and attractions - please note that the park is open daily from April until October and weekends and school holidays only from November until March. Some attractions and facilities have varying opening times and will close during some opening times, please check our website before visiting www.thebigsheep.co.uk or call 01237 472366.
- For your safety, we ask that you obey all safety signage and associated rules and regulations for all rides, attractions and play equipment.
- To gain entry to the park all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied on the park by a responsible adult over the age of 16.
- Annual members are subject to the same park rules and regulations as all other visitors to the park.
- The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal of a membership and can withdraw a membership or memberships if any of the agreed terms and conditions are broken.